Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses. Home FAQ Contact.
World-Systems Analysis and Archaeology: Continuing the Dialogue
Mallory Wikipedia open wikipedia design. This article is about the archaeologist. For the constitutional scholar, see James Mallory jurist.
Ann Arbor Mass : Xerox Microfilms, Keywords: archaeology , primary historical sources , methodology , Africa , colonialism , historical archaeology , material culture , slavery , landscape. Access to the complete content on Oxford Research Encyclopedia of African History requires a subscription or purchase.
Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content. If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
For questions on access or troubleshooting, please check our FAQs , and if you can''t find the answer there, please contact us. All Rights Reserved.
- Collections similaires (20).
- Archaeology and Language I: Theoretical and Methodological Orientations (One World Archaeology).
- Endangered Languages Project - Hadza - Bibliography;
- The Home of the Monk: An Account of English Monastic Life and Buildings in the Middle Ages!
- Marxism and Ethics;
- Understanding Your Eating: How to Eat and Not Worry about It.
Archaeology and Language I: Theoretical and Methodological Orientations - Google книги
Forgot password? Don't have an account? Sign in via your Institution.